Hi stampers! Welcome to our new stamp release!♥ This is your last stop from our new stamp release blog hop, and if you haven’t seen the rest of the fabulous creations from our designers, all the links will be at the bottom of this post.
I am super excited about this set, it’s right on trend! You know how much we love our splatters from our previous stamp sets.♥ And if you love splatters, watercoloring, and artsy projects? Well, this set is just a perfection addition.♥ You can easily mix and match it with your project, or use it by itself + inks you already own.
I’m sure, there’s a lot of ideas that you can play with this set. And here are my take on it , I hope you’ll love it!♥
Generation stamping makes a perfect bokeh look!♥
Those big circle splatters at the background adds a fun texture that I needed for this card. Great for layering!♥
Here’s the order of the blog hop if you want to see more!
I hope you enjoyed our projects using the newest set, there’s more coming so make sure to subscribe in our blog to get the latest update. Thank you SO much for joining us today!
Here’s your chance to win this fabulous set!♥
- Subscribe in Precious Remembrance Shop Blog.
- Follow/Like us on our facebook, Pinterest , Instagram.
- Share our New stamp Release news to your crafty friends through: Facebook, Blog, Instagram, etc.
- Hop along and leave a comment to each blog and show us some love!♥
- One lucky winner of the stamp set will be chosen randomly.
- Giveaway will end on Sunday April 13,2014.