Today’s mini project is a sweet little tag with a bow that makes a big statement! Just because your projects are mini, doesn’t mean that the messages they send across have to be the same size!
I thought this simple sentiment from the Thanks stamp set really helped the rest of the embellishments stand out, all while standing on it’s own.
And now for some ideas:
- Pin the project on a cork board, refrigerator - anything pinnable!
- Tuck it in a lunch bag/box
- Hide it somewhere where the recipient will find it later – I like sticking things in books.
- Spots that go through a lot of traffic, such as a coffee pot.
- Mail it, even if the recipient doesn’t live far away!