Hello stampers, Dyane here! It’s challenge time!!!^_^ Yup! you’re reading it right! We are 10 minute craft dash sponsor this month! I really don’t know how I’m going to create something within 10 minutes. But hey! Let’s just have fun and start working!^_^
Using the palette above. Hmmm… sweet colors! Just perfect for our new release “Little One” stamp set. Gotta’ start gathering my materials!^_^ Do you think I can make something within 10 minutes? Ha! we’ll see!^_^
Weee!!! I did it!^_^
Time: 8 minutes and 56 seconds
Now on to the process on how I made this:
- Grab all of the materials that you would possibly need.
- Start with a kraft card base.
- Punch your patterned papers into 1″ size circle.
- Time to stamp! Using the Sweet Plum ink by Memento, start stamping the “Welcome little one” sentiment onto a light brown patterned paper. Cut it around, add some dimensionals, and place it at the center right of your card.
- Add 3 wooden button hearts on the center left side of your card.
- Using the same ink for a softer look, stamp the border at the top and bottom part to add some fun elements.
- Round the corners.
- Finished! Celebrate!^_^
Make sure to visit our Design Team’s blog, they’re also taking the challenge:
Now it’s your turn! Head over to 10 min. craft dash blog and join us! Win this amazing set!^_^ Don’t forget… just have fun! Goodluck!^_^