Hello stampers!^_^ It’s great to be back! It seems like forever since we posted our last project. We are so excited for today, sharing some fun projects using our 2 brand new stamp sets! Are you guys ready?:) We are doing a new stamp release blog hop! Fun!!!♥ We have giveaways too! Make sure to read the giveaway details at the bottom of the post.
Our 2 brand new sets are perfect for everyday cards/projects. First, DIY Stamp Set , oh my! You are going to swoon!!!♥ As you can see , this set is consists of fun elements and encouraging thoughts that you can mix and match. Love the artsy feel on this set.♥
Second, Border Tape #1 Stamp set. This is our very first all border stamp set. Totally amazing set for any type of projects! Inspired by the popular washi tape. The great thing about having it into clear stamp form is that you can customize the colors. Make it your own!♥
When I used it on my projects, I did some 2nd generation stamping as well to create a really soft image. You’re gonna love it!
Here are some projects the I made using these 2 adorable stamp sets. I had so much fun!♥
Don’t forget to visit our talented designer’s and check out their take on these sets!
Precious Remembrance Blog – You are here!
- We would love for you to be a Precious Remembrance blog subscriber, and receive the latest posts / product updates.
- Like our facebook page and share this awesome news to your crafty friends.
- Leave a comment on each blog to be eligible for the prize. Show us some love!^_^(Only 1 comment per guest in every blog.)
- Giveaway will end on Sunday November 10,2013 at 11pm EST.
- Two Lucky winners will be chosen who comment along the hop! 1- DIY stamp set winner & 1- Border Tape #1 Winner. Winners will be randomly selected and will announce in Precious Remembrance Shop Blog. Goodluck!♥