Hi stampers. I’m stopping in today to share another card I created using the new Coffee Love set. Are you like me, and when you think of coffee, you picture the paper take out cups you get when you visit your local coffee shop? Today’s card is all about these.
Here is my card:
For today’s card I started by stamping the cup two times on a piece of white cardstock and cutting them out. I stamped the center section of the cup onto a couple of pieces of patterned paper and cut them out and adhered them to my cups. To add a little something extra I tied some twine around each one and added a button. I’m sure you noticed that the sentiment looks nothing like the one in the set. I wanted a long sentiment to go across the bottom of my card. To do this I put a piece of tape over the section of the stamp I didn’t want ink on. After inking up the stamp I removed the tape and stamped my first section. I repeated this process until I had the complete sentiment. I attached my super cute cups to the card with foam tape and then attached this piece to my card base with more foam tape.
That’s it for me today. As always, thank you for stopping by. We love it when you come and visit. Have a wonderful day!
Hello Stampers!!! We can’t wait to share today’s announcement, because it’s all for you!:) We are looking for 2 guest designers who will be joining us for our next stamp release! To all Precious Remembrance Shop’s fans out there, it’s your time to shine!:)
Are you guys ready?:) Here you go!
We are looking for the following guest designers who:
– Enjoys working and creating fun projects with Precious Remembrance Shop stamps.
– Love’s to share and showcasing their Precious Remembrance projects to their blog, and social media you are in.
– Can create 3-4 projects using the latest stamp set.
Here are the following that you need to submit:
– Name and contact information.
– Create 1 brand new, never been seen card using any of the Precious Remembrance Shop Stamps.
– Blog link.
– Short Bio.
– Please write “Guest DT – Your name” on the subject of your application.
– Free yummy stamp set to work on.
– Guest DT Badge for your blog.
– Exposure of your creations and blog.
– And the best part. Meeting more crafty friends along the way!!! Woohooo!!!
Please email your application and entry to : firstname.lastname@example.org
USA and International applicants are welcome.
This call is open until March 23,2014.
Have fun creating your entry and we can’t wait to see them!
Goodluck and have a great day!