1. What is your favorite season? Winter , Spring, Summer, or Fall?
My favorite season is winter which is funny because winter in the Pacific Northwest tends to be rather rainy and grey, but I love Christmas and everything that goes along with it and that is why winter is my favorite season.
2. During winter season. What is your favorite warm drink? Coffee , Tea, or Hot Chocolate?
My favorite warm drink is a Starbucks tall all soy Chai Latte.
3. When you were little, what did you want to be?
When I was little I started taking ballet and for a long time I wanted to be a ballerina.
4. Which came first? Chicken or egg?
I don’t honestly know…
5. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go and why?
My first choice of a place to go on a vacation would be Australia/New Zealand. I have been fascinated with both countries for along time and would love to be able to explore both.
6. Are you morning person or a night owl?
I’m not really a morning person or a night owl, but an all time of day person.
7. What’s your favorite food?
My favorite food… hmmm… I don’t really have a favorite food per se, but right now I’m really loving falafal.
8. What is the best dish you can cook?
I make a pretty good Chicken Marsala.
9. What is your favorite Precious Remembrance Stamp Set?
Hands down my favorite Precious Remembrance stamp set is DIY followed closely by New Day.
10. Show us your top 5 favorite cards / projects that you made this year using Precious Remembrance Stamps.