Time to use your imagination a bit! I’m super excited to share my third post as Guest Designer for Precious Remembrance Shop’s new release of the Happy Art Stamp Set…and this card is full of flowers that I made using these super artsy stamps. Yes, flowers!!
The stamp set, in case you’ve missed it:
I was playing with these stamps and had a total “wowsers” moment.
If I use the large ink splat with the small splatter on the inside, it looks like a flower!
To make them:
- Ink the large splat really well with the lighter color, then tap the darker color around the edges only of the stamp and stamp onto your paper. Repeat with your color combos. I used Distress Inks in Spun Sugar/Picked Raspberry; Peacock Feathers/Evergreen Bough, and Twisted Citron/Lucky Clover.
- Lighten the center by lifting some of the color from the paper: use a water brush with just plain water, then dab with a paper towel. This is why I used Distress Inks, but optional 🙂
- Ink the small splatter stamp with a good, rich black ink (like Versamark) and stamp in the center of each flower.
- Stamp the solid and open triangles from the set and sponge ink into the corners.
- Spice it up with some Liquid Pearls dotted in the center of each flower!
The sentiment is also from Precious Remembrance Shop’s, New Day Stamp Set.
I love abstract thinking, and I really hope you enjoyed stretching this stamp set with me!